Mich2000 Tactical Ballistic Bulletproof Helmet
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||65*58*28cm, 10PCS /CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LY-MHWD
- Using Field: Land
- Material: Kevlar/UHMWPE
- Specification: S #, M#, L#, XL#
- Usage: Defense, Combat
- Type: Combat Helmet
- Trademark: Linry
- Origin: China
* state-of-the-art SPUA coating and anti-glare matte finish which features low profile / waterproof / shock resistant / high temperature resistant performance and etc...
* 4 points retention system with detachable and resilient foam padding ×7,more stable and secure under intense operations. Also makes the wearers more comfortable due to the good ventilation and breathability performance.
* Advanced adjustable suspension system,durable Nylon strap/ harness with quick release buckle and breathable chip cup. Optional tactical side rails(ARC) and shroud with hooked elastic band, which is compatible with some tactical accessories such as night vision devices,goggles, camera, communications headsets ,flashlight and etc.
* conform to NIJ-STD -0106.01 Level IIIA(Modified) and STANAG2920, withstanding the pistol ammunition like 9mm Para FMJ and .44Magnum SJHP shot from 5 meters, excellant fragment protection against high velocity shrapnels.The ballistic material of the helmet is made from Kevlar woven /UHMW-PE fabric which features apx. 650m/s to 680m/s high V50 value( MIL-STD-662F)and excellent ballistic performance
|Interior Shell Dimension Length*Width*Height(mm)||229*216*156||235*222*156||246*231*159||261*242*167|
>>U.S.White Lab. Ballistic Testing Report for NIJ-STD -0106.01 Level IIIA
>>U.S.White Lab. Ballistic Testing Report for V50